Npk 13-00-45 Water Soluble Fertilizer
- Classification Compound Fertilizer
- Chemical Name Other
- Type NPK
- Physical State Powder
- Release Type Quick
- CAS No 7757-79-1
- Application Agriculture
- Supply Ability : 10000 Kilograms Per Week
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 1000 Kilograms
- 182 INR/Kilograms
- 182.00 - 220.00 INR/Kilograms
- Avoid from moisture
- Compound Fertilizer
- 10000 Kilograms Per Week
- 7 Days
- Free samples available with shipping and taxes paid by the buyer
- 25Kg Neutral Bag of Brand Bag
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- Fertilizers Grade
We are providing a vast array of NoPPotassium Nitrate Water Soluble Fertilizer. It is easy to use and spread to penetrate easily in spoil .It is known as a water-soluble nutrient when exposed to moisture. Additionally ,provided fertilizer is to control the precise amount of nutrients which is avail to the plants. NoP (PotassiumNitrate) Water Soluble Fertilizer is suitable for flowers, vegetables and other trees. It helps to increase the growth of plants with a good quality.
About MNCF NoP
- NoP provides an N:K balance of 13:00:45 which makes the product ideal for crops with high Potassium demands. NoP contains Nitrogen in nitrate form which is easily assimilated by the plant. Having thesy nergistic effect between NO3 - and K2O,the plants can achieve high rates of absorption of both elements.
- No P is recommended to be used in any fertigation system and for all crops in soil or hydroponics.
NoP can be used for any fertigation system and for all crops grown in soil or hydroponics. This product can be used in hardwater conditions without risk for precipitation, even when irrigation water contains high calcium levels. Always perform a low-scale Jar test before application to evaluate compatibility. No P is a great alternative source of potassium in periods of high temperatures when the use of ammonium-based fertilizers, especially in substrate-grown crops, should be minimized.
- In all crops when extra Potassium is needed at any developmental stage.
- In the crops which are sensitive to salinity.
- In crops grown in both green houses and open fields.
- Use No P in either soft or hard water
- No P can replace any other Potassium source available in the market (SOP, MOP)
Recommended dose = 100-150 gm / 1liter water
Other Products in 'Water Soluble Fertilizer' category
Developed and Managed by Infocom Network Private Limited.